Consistent and invariable quality is the priority of Milex. Highly qualified staff and specialised equipment in the company’s laboratory guarantee constant control over the manufactured products. State-of-the-art professional testing equipment allows for continuous monitoring of production processes, as well as the testing of technical parameters and performance properties of products. The in-house laboratory is also a testing ground for new solutions developed in line with the policy of continuous development.
We conduct research in fields such as:
- determining the melt flow index of plastics;
- determining density by immersion;
- determining pigment dispersion;
- determining melting temperatures and degree of crystallinity of polymers by scanning calorimetry;
- measuring geometrical dimensions of pipes and fittings;
- checking the appearance and colour of pipes and fittings;
- determining the resistance of pipes to internal pressure by hydrostatic test in a temperature range 20-110°C;
- determining the resistance of pipes to slow crack propagation;
- determining the resistance of pipes to atmospheric conditions;
- determining tensile mechanical properties;
To care for our customers, we only supply products of the highest quality, manufactured and used in harmony with the natural human environment.